Share This Article
It is beyond the doubt that the sports betting business is thriving and sportsbook operators are reaping profits as the industry continues to grow. Thus, many start-uppers might be interested to set up the sports betting platform and dive into the business. There are two effective solutions for acquiring and launching a sportsbook software – turnkey and white label solution. Each of them has its unique advantages and offers various flexibilities that ease the process of launching a sportsbook. In the given article we will cover the theme of launching a sportsbook with a turnkey solution. If you want to know more about the white label sportsbook solution, then check out our article – How to start sportsbook with white label solution in 2023. We also recommend you to read our comprehensive article about How to start a sportsbook in 2023.
What is a turnkey solution?
Starting a sportsbook in 2023 can be a challenging task, but with the right turnkey solution, it can be made much simpler. A turnkey solution is a pre-made package that includes everything you need to start your own sportsbook, including software, platform, customer service, etc.
Turnkey solution gives you complete control over your sportsbook software but most importantly it provides a chance to make multiple customizations into your platform per your request. The turnkey solution delivers multiple benefits, including full control over the product, unlimited customizations and a unique interface. By starting a sportsbook with a turnkey solution you take the product into full possession. You are free to develop your own business strategy, branding, marketing ventures and promotional activities, manage risks and market your sports betting company with unique competitive advantages. All in all, the turnkey solution provides a tailor-made product that is customized according to your requirements and needs as a sportsbook operator.
How to choose turnkey sportsbook provider
There are many companies that offer turnkey solutions for sportsbooks, so it’s important to do your due diligence and find a provider that meets your needs and budget. Starting a sportsbook can be a challenging and daunting task, but using a turnkey solution can make the process much easier. However, with so many turnkey solution providers on the market, it can be difficult to know which one to choose. So, here are some key factors to consider when selecting a turnkey solution provider.
- First, it’s important to consider the reputation of the provider. Look for providers with a proven track record in the industry and a strong reputation for reliability and customer service. You can read online reviews and testimonials, or ask for references from other sportsbook operators to get a sense of their reputation.
- It’s also important to review the customization options offered by the provider. You’ll want a provider that offers a range of customization options to make your platform unique. These options may include different languages, diverse and varied payment methods, various odds, UI/UX design created according to your preferences, bonus system designed with multiple range of bonuses and promotions with an ability to modify and create new bonuses per your wish. Thus, look for providers that offer a high degree of flexibility in terms of customization. Be convinced that the provider also guarantees mobile compatibility of the platform.
- Another important factor to consider is the compliance of the provider. Make sure the provider is licensed and regulated by a reputable authority and that they follow all relevant laws and regulations. If you already have a license, then you won’t need anything, but if you don’t ask for guidance from the provider. Reputable providers always give you the tips and advice on this matter.
- Moreover, Look for providers that have a robust security system built with AI-equipped tools and fraud prevention mechanisms to protect customer data and transactions, avoid the potential fraud attempts and identify the risks in advance.
When it comes to the sportsbook software itself, you must consider the range of features and tools offered by the provider. Make sure the provider offers all the necessary tools to run and manage your sportsbook, such as:
- User-friendly interface – in order to draw new customers, your sportsbook must have a user-friendly interface that is easy to understand and browse for the client. A good sportsbook might attract new bettors and maintain the current ones if it has a user-friendly interface with a custom design.
- Live betting, pre-match betting, live streaming – your sportsbook must incorporate the multiple variety of betting markets, live events and pre-match events, it should also have live streaming available for your players to watch the event they are planning to bet on.
- Consider if the provider offers virtual sports and esports – Incorporating esports in your sports betting platform brings many benefits – acquiring a new base of clients, increasing the traffic to your site and revenue. This is only the short list of the advantages it gives to you. Remember to check out if the provider offers virtual sports too, as they are not subjected to cancellation and can be played any time, you may be able to interest various types of bettors.
- Check whether the support of in-house bookmakers is available – in house bookmakers set the odds according to various factors, without their backing your sports betting business might not be successful.
- Software must be scalable. Your sportsbook should be easily accessible to large numbers of players. Can the sportsbook software manage a large number of transactions per minute (TPS)?. If there are any issues with scaling, your customers and revenue might be lost.
Setting up your sportsbook with turnkey solution
Once you’ve selected a turnkey solution provider, the process of setting up your sportsbook will begin. The provider will typically handle all of the technical aspects of setting up the platform, and will work with you to customize the platform to your specific needs. This may include adding your own branding and logos, as well as integrating with other systems, such as payment processing and CRM systems.
You must discern what customization options are available and specifically what modifications can an operator guarantee. The most basic customization options refer to the design of the website, payments system and bonus systems. When the provider sets up the payment methods for your sportsbook, take into consideration to request various payment methods for your customers, including credit/debit cards, e-wallets, bank transfers and cryptocurrencies. Furthermore, customizations must include the creation of the mobile/tablet optimized versions of the website and the multi language interface. These are the basic requirements that must be taken care of by the operator when offering a rich feature of customizations. You can make the additional requirements anytime and make your own customizations to your platform.
If everything is in order and your platform is under control, then you can start exploring the iGaming marketplace by taking your first steps. It’s important to plan your marketing strategy and advertising activities for your online sports betting business before you move on. This could include a website’s SEO optimization, joining or registering in the affiliate program, or finding another outlet.
Remember that it is crucial to have a strong bonus program and enticing promotions in order to attract players to your site. Keep this in mind when developing new bonuses for your platform to attract and keep players.
Turnkey solution VS. White label solution
Our turnkey sportsbook software gives you full control over the platform and allows you to be in charge of everything. You have the option of multiple customizations on your side, thus your platform will be designed according to your specific guidelines and per your instructions. Operators who prefer to launch their platform directly, without a hitch, and do not wait for the fully customized outcome, can opt for our white label sportsbook solution.
Both options are available at Upgaming. Based on your specific needs, requirements and experience, we have created the two sets of sportsbook services. While our White label and turnkey softwares are similar in many ways, there are a list of differences to be aware of, the given table summarizes the main differences between the white label and turnkey sportsbook softwares.
|TURNKEY SOLUTION||WHITE LABEL SOLUTION|
|Fully customizable||Accelerated setup and quick launch|
|Unique, singular design||Cost-effective approach|
|Guidance to get a license||Includes the license (Curacao and/or MGA)|
|On-demand content||Off-the-shelf product|
|Full control over the platform||No operation expenses|
Upgaming’s turnkey sportsbook solution – what we offer
Our turnkey sportsbook solution is equipped with a robust back-end management system, and a user-friendly front-end interface. It integrates all the popular payment gateways into its payment system, including cryptocurrencies, and can be easily configured to meet local regulations and compliance requirements. Our turnkey sportsbook solution comes with 24/7 customer support, technical assistance, marketing and promotional tools, and much more.
Upgaming is the right choice, even for those with limited budgets, time frames, and a clear business plan. With our turnkey sportsbook software, you can enrich your sports betting site with the following features.
- Infrastructure that is ultra-fast and easily scalable
- Rapid results
- Multifunctional back office with real-time results
- Exquisite, rich bonus system
- Multiple esports and virtual sports games
- + 4500 betting markets
- more than 82 000 live events and 75 000 pre match events
- +140 sports
- Highest coefficients and full-time support from in-house bookmakers
- Simplified, user-friendly UI/UX designed according to your requirements
- +25 languages and so on.
If you already have a platform acquired through a turnkey or white label solution and need a new sportsbook software, Upgaming offers you a quickest way to integrate it with a sportsbook API integration tool that guarantees the seamless and fastest integration of our software into your platform. With the help of the API tool you can save precious amounts of time and resources and launch your sportsbook faster and easier.
Another key aspect of our turnkey solution is its commitment to security and reliability. We use the latest encryption and security protocols to ensure that our clients’ data and transactions are always safe and secure. Our platform is built to handle high volumes of traffic and transactions, ensuring that it remains fast and responsive even during peak periods.